Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jelly Beans Cake!

I always think of new ways of decorating cakes. Each time I go to a traditional sweet shop I get inspired by the colors and shapes.
Jasmine and Luke love Jelly beans and usually get this big jar of Kirkland's, with lots of colors and flavours. I recently heard that Luke's 21st birthday was coming soon... my chance to make a Jelly Bean cake....yeeeeha!.
Madeira cake filled with vanilla buttercream, covered with fondant and lots of Jelly Beans.






Colors were fantastic, the flavour has improved greatly since the first time I tried them.
I had to cut them in half to stick them properly to the cake, and it worked just fine...


Then I made a necklace for the birthday "boy" :-)





~ Happy Beansday! ~

12 comments:

  1. extraordinario!! con lo que me gustan los "porotitos", así será mi próxima torta. Gracias por la idea y muchos besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Pamela, sube fotos cuando hagas una torta con porotitos, me dará gusto verla, un besote!

      Delete
  2. Me encanto por lo novedoso y colorido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantó tu pastel y esos dulces me matan, cada vez que los veo compro y me los como todos.
    bss
    Tita
    http://espacioculinario-tita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Tita! me voy a visitar tu blog ;-) cariños!

      Delete
  4. Pero esto es una maravila hippie! Una indulgencia de los anos 60... bellos colores, bellas formas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pero claro my darling!....con collar y todo!, que empiece Woodstock! jajajaja xx

      Delete
  5. karin que preciosa se ve, me encantan estos dulces, un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Gloria, por lo visto somos todas buenas para los ducles! jejejejeje besitos!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...